[AMRadio] Collins 20K

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 20:44:54 EDT 2007

I have a line on a Collins 20K which I am probably going to get.  Does
anyone have any information on this transmitter, manuals, photos, etc?
 I have not seen it yet, however it is supposed to be in very good
condition.  All HV power supply and mod xfmr is gone, but everything
else is there, except the 833 finals and mods.  I have most of what I
need for the power supplies, and a mod reactor from an RCA BTA-1 which
I think will work fine.

Paul/VJB, do you know anything about this beast?

73
Brian / w5ami

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan