[AMRadio] 40m am

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Sat Apr 21 22:33:09 EDT 2007

Tom,
On the east coast, 7285 on up is typical when the band
is in good shape, which its not been lately.

Now that spring is here, the weekend radio thing is
way down on the list of things to do.

My ham radio will be limited to learning CW at speed
and playing with the K2 rig, both at night after dark.

This has been the worst winter on 40 meters I remember,
very little activity...

Brett
N2DTS