FOR SALE REPLIES was Re: [AMRadio] FS: Boatanchors and Related Stuff

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:03:55 EDT 2007

On 4/24/07, Phil LaMarche <plamarc1 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> I want the slicer if it is available after radio's go.
>
> Phil

I'd like to ask once more that people DO NOT reply to a FS item they
are interested in, back to the list, and especially "quoting" the
entire FS list back in your reply.  We have been over this time and
time again, like beating a dead horse.  Before replying to a post,
please think WHO you _really_ want you send your comments to, and
think about trimming the excess from the previous post.

What you want to buy is between YOU and the SELLER.  No one else
really cares what you want to buy, at least not 300+ members...

I will start adding this to the "three strike rule" we have in place
on this list.  Too many members send me private emails complaining
about this, and I am growing very tired of it.  Read the rules before
you post or reply to this list.  The link to the rules are at the
bottom of each post sent to this email list.

Thank You!

Brian / w5ami