[AMRadio] Stuck Set Screw

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Apr 25 17:43:14 EDT 2007

Thanks Mark and William.  The knob is off the shaft, so I don't have that to
contend with.  I've used PB Blaster and like it better than LW too, but I
don't have any on hand.  I'll try the heat approach, maybe that will do the
trick.  Thanks for the tips, guys!
Rick

Rick,

 One trick I have used in the past includes a two front approach.

 First off, I have never found liquid wrench to be of much use for anything.

 My choice would be PB Blaster - another great thing to come out of
Cleveland.
HI.

 Secondly,  getting a little heat into the screw has often helped...