[AMRadio] Stuck Set Screw

Fred Nerks fnerks1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 12:55:29 EDT 2007

I like the reverse electrosis idea. However, I have
another idea that may work, but it will take a steady
hand. A drop of  super glue on the tip of a hex key
that is closest in size may work, but all the oil from
the previous attempt to lubricate it must first be
removed from both the key and the set screw pocket...
and of course, don't get any on the threads... just
the smallest amount on the tip of the wrench. After it
sets, it may give you enough grip to twist it out. Too
much super glue and it could become much worse. <grin>

Mike Mertes (aka fred nerks) KZ5M