[AMRadio] Thanks Don

Bow kd5kzn at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 27 02:18:26 EDT 2007

The Icom made the trip. The only thing I see wrong with it is the
programming software I have for it can read from it, but not write to it...
It looks like it programs, then gives me a "Clone Error"... That is odd!

Oh Well! It works great and I thank you very much.

I am able to talk into a repeater that is 40+ miles away with it. My antenna
is a homebrew J-Pole for 2 Meters in my Attic.. Single story house!

Gotta love Icom..

Thanks and I hope your sales get you what you need, I'll be watching for
anything else I can't live without!

Take care,

Bow

W5EFR