[AMRadio] W6BM / John

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:50:25 EDT 2007

Does someone know how I can get in touch with John / W6BM?  I can't
find a good email address for him.  I want to speak with him about his
Collins 20K, since it appears I will be getting one myself.  I've
tried to email Dave Knepper who I thought might know some information
on this transmitter, but no replies, even though he is a member of
this list.  Not sure if my private email address is getting rejected
by his ISP or what.

If you do know an email address for W6BM, please send to me privately,
I would really appreciate it.

73
Brian / w5ami

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan