[AMRadio] League admits defeat RM-11306

Mark Foltarz Foltarz at rocketmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:08:25 EDT 2007

I enjoyed the part where :

"The ARRL Board continues to support the concept of regulation by maximum
emission bandwidth as a way to facilitate the eventual transition from analog
to digital communication modes......."

Hmmm , I thought CW was digital to begin with. They screwed that up too.

The league is a vestige better kept as a memory rather than an outfit we can
think of as representing traditional Amateur Radio practice.

I have spoken with ARRL reps at many hafests, they're thinking is alien to me.

de KA4JVY

Mark

Darn small world - even smaller when it comes to things Corvair.