[AMRadio] League pulls RM-11306

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Apr 28 16:31:37 EDT 2007

Maybe they just want to make sure you all don't put your pencils in
storage.  And, I have yet to hear the "fat lady" sing on the overall set
of issues by them and others. AM is just one speciality mode in a much
larger sea of modes. And, in time, the FCC may see some merit to defining
actual bandwidth numbers on their own and develop their own proposed
rulemaking. They have over 1900 comments to draw ideas from.

Pete, wa2cwa

.