[AMRadio] League admits defeat RM-11306

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Apr 28 19:13:43 EDT 2007

I hate to get political but...Rick have you looked at the financial
statement of the ARRL??? Remember it is the only organization that we
have to protect us a little bit...Do you realize that the ARRL is a NOT
FOR PROFIT 501C3 corp???? There is also a for profit part of the ARRL
but the 2 do not come together financially.  The Prez Dave Summers is
the Prez for the profit side....Joel from AR is the PREZ for the other
side...That means no pay...  Heck guys we do not have to set here and
run down the only organization that trys to help us at least a little
bit...When Jim Haynie was the President he spent more time on the hill
lobbying for us at his expense not the ARRL $$$...

Anyway... My nickels worth...An proud to be a Life Member...

Bob W1PE