[AMRadio] League admits defeat RM-11306

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Apr 28 21:36:15 EDT 2007

The Foundation is what supports the 501C3 corp with the Legal money, BPL
money, Scholarships, ARES,
And that could go on and on...You have to have a strong financial base
to keep all these programs going and to lobby in WA... And God forbid we
need that.Our Ham Radio Club in Dallas has a foundation of sorts and we
sell all kinds of stuff in order to keep the RACES REPEATERS and GPRS
stuff on the air for emergencies... I am talking to much tonight..LOL

Bob W1PE