[AMRadio] League pulls RM-11306

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Apr 29 14:18:30 EDT 2007

I would like to see someone who has experience with filing
petitions to the FCC do one.  In it would be the suggestion
you are making Don and concurrently proposing to raise the
power to 1000 watts for continuous carrier transmitters.
Also there is no need to have modulation exceed 100 percent
on negative or positive peaks.  If a stations does not have
provisions for measuring the percentage of modulation, then
it should be about 95%.

Jim W5JO