[AMRadio] League pulls RM-11306

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sun Apr 29 15:08:08 EDT 2007

Peter you are so correct...It is not a bandplan on AM it is a calling
frequency...The idea of a calling freq is WA2CWA this is W1PE...Hi Peter
move to 3.650 so we can chat...No more no less... Same as Chan 16 for
boaters or Chan 14 for CB or Chan 1 for FRS...If we used it that way and
if people understood that what a wonderful world it would be !!!

Ohhh and let me add 146.52 also a calling freq...

Sorry guys I am just a darn activist...

Bob W1PE