[AMRadio] FS: BA Literature AWA, ARRL, Jones, Ham News, Ham Tips,

steveve2swc at aol.com steveve2swc at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 15:55:06 EDT 2007

Dear Don:
    I am interested in either the 1951 or 1962 Radio  Handbook. I am leaning
more towards the 1962 in reasoning that tubes in the  projects are more
recient and easier to find than would be used in the 1951  version. I am not exactly
sure. By the way how would you like me to get payment  to you and
shipping/handling charges? Please le me know. Thanks for the  reply.

Yours Sincerely, Steve VE2SWC