[AMRadio] League pulls RM-11306

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sun Apr 29 18:01:11 EDT 2007

ARRL web site lists frequencies where AM activity can be found:
Go here:
http://www.remote.arrl.org/tis/info/am-freqs.html

As far as getting to the 1500 watt PEP max, how you do it is up to you.
Want more carrier presence so the other station can capture your signal;
run more RF power out and just drop your modulation. I'm sure 90% or 85%
audio would not make much of a difference to the guy listening to you.

Pete, wa2cwa
dinner call