[AMRadio] League pulls RM-11306

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Sun Apr 29 18:50:55 EDT 2007

Pete said:

And Don's comment on removing subbands:
To remove subbands, brings to the HF bands (excluding present 160 M), any
mode, any bandwidth, anywhere. Might roll all ham radio activity into
anarchy; only the strongest survive. Bandplans are operating guides and
have no legal teeth (ex. listen to 160 M during a world-wide CW contest);
subbands are law and subject to disciplinary action if violated. Also
remember that the U. S. has a lot more licensed amateurs than Canada.

Where have you been living Pete, in a cave?? Look at the mess on 75M. Don's
suggestion can't make it any worse than what it is now. Besides, we could be
in step with our neighbors to the north.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK