[AMRadio] League pulls RM-11306

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Apr 29 18:57:47 EDT 2007

Come on Pete.  How you do it is up to you???????

That is part of the problem.  So someone could run 100 watts
with 150% modulation and sound like crap.  One thing the
current generation did not learn in school is that unlike
laws written by man, natural laws cannot be overruled.

With what we have now the best way is 100% modulation both
positive and negative to prevent trouble on the bands.

Jim
W5JO

P.S.  Whatcha having for dinner?  Mine is probably gonna be
crap.  I could use a good evening meal today.