[AMRadio] League pulls RM-11306

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sun Apr 29 19:53:23 EDT 2007

I was generalizing Jim but I'll keep it simple. Under the current 1500
PEP max. rules, run more carrier power (i.e. > 375 watts)  and less audio
(i.e. < 100%). If you have great audio at 100%, hopefully you should
still have great audio at 85 or 90%. More power provides more carrier
presence and capture at the other end of the path with a slight, hardly
noticeable reduction in audio.

Pete, wa2cwa
ps dinner - Seafood Bisque soup, Chicken Cordon Bleu in a marvelous creme
sauce, green and yellow vegetables and dessert cherry pie - wife is a
great cook