[AMRadio] League pulls RM-11306

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 20:38:35 EDT 2007

Bill Smith wrote:
> [...]

You're missing the point.

http://www.qsl.net/wa5bxo/asyam/aam3.html

> Also, think somewhere buried in the FCC rules is something about operating
> in accordance to good engineering practices.  Good engineering practice
> suggests low distortion, fully modulated audio.

Just because your peaks are beyond 2:1 (as in a 'defined' SR of 4, in my
case) doesn't mean that the audio is distorted.  It's just cleanly,
fully modulated, without pinching the carrier, non-distorted audio.

Read, with great attention to ever aspect to ever detail, the site (again).

--
73