[AMRadio] Re: W6BM / John

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:43:36 EDT 2007

On 4/28/07, A.R.S. -  W5AMI <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does someone know how I can get in touch with John / W6BM?

Thanks for all the help from the great members of this list!  I failed
to let everyone know that I DID make contact with John/W6BM... thanks
to Bill Smith.  John has been most helpful about the Collins 20K,
sending photos, schematics, etc.  I had some corrective surgery to my
lower neck bones this past Friday, and failed to let the list know I
was in touch with John.  Hopefully I'll be myself in a few weeks ;)

Thanks for all the help!

73 Brian / w5ami