[AMRadio] would like to build a little homebrew project

Jason Buchanan jsb at digistar.com
Thu Aug 2 09:57:57 EDT 2007

On Jul 31, 2007, at 9:11 PM, crawfish wrote:

> I just received a copy of the 12th Radio handbook(1949). After
> WWII, 160m
> was given to LORAN for the most part, and you had to go to the pre-
> war Radio
> Handbooks to find amps for 160m.

I may scrounge around for some of those books - do you know what
years might be good books to look for?  I probably won't find them
for sale so probably will have to borrow...  If you know what year of
publication had good ones i'll try to find those years.

thanks a ton................

--
73 Jason N1SU
http://n1su.com/