[AMRadio] FW: Latest ARRL Big Push..! Spanish Tests..!!

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sun Aug 5 20:58:26 EDT 2007

Old, old, news!
See the FCC's response to the  request by the Puerto Rico Amateur Radio
League:
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-07-814A1.pdf

And ARRL Letter, dated March 2, 2007, half way down the page:
FCC Says No to Petition Calling for Exams in Languages other than
English:
http://www.arrl.org/arrlletter/07/0302/

It wasn't even an ARRL Push, but it's still "good" fodder for some.

Pete, wa2cwa