[AMRadio] FW: Latest ARRL Big Push..! Spanish Tests..!!

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Sun Aug 5 21:30:32 EDT 2007

Pete said:

Old, old, news!
See the FCC's response to the  request by the Puerto Rico Amateur Radio
League:
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-07-814A1.pdf

And ARRL Letter, dated March 2, 2007, half way down the page:
FCC Says No to Petition Calling for Exams in Languages other than
English:
http://www.arrl.org/arrlletter/07/0302/

It wasn't even an ARRL Push, but it's still "good" fodder for some.

Pete, wa2cwa

Thanks Pete,
    You know I'm no cheerleader for the (be)League(d) but I thought that
email by W0LPQ was a misunderstanding by what the FCC said. I remember
reading it in March which is bizarre since I don't frequent the ARRgghhL's
website nor the FCC's website all that often. Like you said, good fodder.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK