[AMRadio] FW: Latest ARRL Big Push..! Spanish Tests..!!

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sun Aug 5 22:54:36 EDT 2007

You don't have to go far here in the U. S. to see impact. In many urban
areas, street signs are in Spanish and English; many department and
retail stores now have Spanish/English signs throughout their stores. In
some areas, schools, even at the elementary level, have dedicated Spanish
and English, "learn-the-language" type classes. Over the last several
years, Kenwood has printed Spanish and English versions of their
operating manuals.

The Puerto Rico Amateur Radio League has been using Spanish language
question pools, which they developed,  for the last several years with
great success.

The world is getting smaller every day.

Pete, wa2cwa