[AMRadio] Spanish

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:26:19 EDT 2007

Okay guys.  It is now time to get on with AM related discussion.

Political views, naming politicians and where you stand with them,
etc., is not allowed on this list.  There are a number of other email
lists, forums, blogs, and the like, where you can go with that stuff.

I have my political views and leanings, but I do not discuss them
here, and rarely over the air.

See - http://w5ami.net/amradiofaq.html

This email list is for the discussion of AM operation, equipment and
related topics.  Let's try to keep it that way, as it has been since
1997.

73
Brian / wa5am

ex-w5ami