[AMRadio] Globe King 500C (was Latest ARRL Big Push)

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Aug 6 22:22:41 EDT 2007

Well Mac...  I think the best recommendation I can give you is to bring on
over here to me in Texas! ;-)  I actually don't know beans about the GK 500,
but have always wanted one.  Congratulations on your acquisition and best of
luck in the restoration.

73,
Rick/K5IAR

 ...I recently hauled home a Globe King 500C (4-400 final) that has not been
on the air for some years.  In addition to the usual caution about reforming
capacitors, are there other things I should address?  Are there any
recommended modifications to the audio/modulator?

  Thanks & 73
  Mac
  WQ8U
  Hillsborough, NC