[AMRadio] Paris, Texas Hamfest

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 14:07:10 EDT 2007

*Its safe. I won't be there. I'll be busy working. :-)

Please help us get the word out and forward this to everyone you know,
we are hoping for a huge turnout this year. The event is being
advertised everywhere, please help by forwarding this, posting to
bulletin boards, posting on club websites, announcing on nets etc. You
can even got to the ham fest website and print off flyers to take to
club meetings and other hamfests*

Want to donate a door prize?
let me know, ki5dx at suddenlink.net <mailto:ki5dx at suddenlink.net>

Again we will have Ve testing, the special event station will be
running, a large tailgate area and the best BBQ around.

*HAMFEST PARIS TEXAS *

*

OCTOBER 13, 2007

RED RIVER VALLEY FAIRGROUNDS AT THE COLISEUM

*

*570 E CENTER ST PARIS TX*

*

*/VE TESTING..FORUMS ..DOOR PRIZES..INDOOR FLEAMARKET..OUTSIDE
TAILGATING..FOOD..DRINKS…FUN!!!!!!/*

//**/ /*

*/ /TALK IN FREQUENCY 147.040 pl 100.0+ *

*_ _*

*_ADMISSION $2, FLEA MARKET TABLES $15 EACH, TAILGATE $10.00 UNLIMITED
SPACE_*

*__*

*CONTACT INFORMATION*

*RICHARD LENOIR KI5DX 903-783-0968*

*

OR

PAUL GREEN KC5OOS OR KARMYN GREEN KE5GKD 903-739-9694

/ /*

*/SPECIAL GUESTS: RAD-COMM RADIO AND JUBILEE ENTERPRISES/*

*//*

*/ /*

*PLEASE VISIT WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE HAMFEST*

*_http://www.paristexasradio.com_* <http://www.paristexasradio.com/>*_* *_*

*_RICHARD LENOIR KI5DX
2150 plum st
Paris Tx 75460 _*
*_ _*
*_PHONE 903-783-0968_*
*_ _*
*_CHECK MY WEB PAGE AT
http://www.paristexasradio.com/ki5dx/_*
*_ _*
*_CHECK OUR GROUP WEBSITE_*
*_ _*
*_http://paristexasradio.com/_*
*_ _*
*_FOR LOCAL HAMFEST INFO CHECK _*
*_ _*
*_http://www.paristexasradio.com/hamfest/ _*
*_ _*
*_check me out on qrz _*
*_ _*
*_http://www.qrz.com/ki5dx_*
*_ _*
*_check out my ebay auctions _*
*_ _*
*_http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmaintradingcompanyQQhtZ-1_*
*_ _*
*_BE SURE TO STAY CONNECTED AND SIGN UP FOR OUR
YAHOO INFORMATION GROUP , PARIS TEXAS RADIO...._*
*_ _*
*_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/paristexasradio/join_*