[AMRadio] Manual for Gates "Stereo-Statesman" Console

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 16:26:15 EDT 2007

Thanks Brad. Over the years, I have worked in
broadcast,  AM, Fm, and TV. Used boards such as the
Gates "Yard"...problem was that is was two yards wide!
Hi!!  Used some 40s and 50s boards and some that been
hit by lightning. I am retired and picked up this
board to go with my AM set ups such as BC 610E .

I apprecviate your reply. 73, John, K5PGW