[AMRadio] WZ1M

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Mon Aug 20 18:14:25 EDT 2007

Remember Jim and all...Gary lives in my home state of Maine...Everyone
there takes July and first half of August off before SNOW flies...There
are two seasons in that part of Maine Winter and the 4th of July...Gary
will soon go into hibernation from about Sept 1 till Easter ...That is a
maybe Easter...

Bob W1PE
Native MAINER and proud of it YAAAA