[AMRadio] WZ1M

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:15:56 EDT 2007

On 8/20/07, Jim Wilhite <w5jo at brightok.net> wrote:
> Thank you  Larry.  Normally Gary is quick to respond but
> this time it has taken longer than in the past.  I suppose I
> am just afraid that he might have stopped reworking
> transformers.  Boy would I rue that day.

I see Gary responded here, I was going to add that he tends to be busy
with other things in summer, over-the-road work as I recall. We'll be
seeing him soon at NEAR-Fest II in October. Looking forward to seeing
you again too, Larry. Emptying those garbage cans repeatedly was great
fun.

The listing on my home sale expired yesterday, so it looks like you
guys will be stuck with hearing me on the air for another winter from
the northeast. A perfect excuse to get my 160 dipole up and the 300G
on the air.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ