[AMRadio] Excellent Write-Up on the History of amfone.net

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:29:50 EDT 2007

On 8/19/07, A.R.S. -  WA5AM <ars.w5ami at gmail.com> wrote:
> By Gary/W2INR and Paul/WA3VJB
>
> http://amfone.net/amfonehistory.htm
>
> 73
> Brian / wa5am

It sure brings back a lot of memories. As I mentioned on AMfone, Brian
- your site along with the AM Window and AM Classifieds made excellent
reading and really are responsible for getting me back on the air
(finally) in 2006. Seeing the great pics, reading the info and
accounts from others, listening to audio files, and learning so much
from the many threads on different gear and ant. topics really wound
me up. You guys were just having way too much fun!

Thanks to all who have put in the time and work to make resources like
AMfone, this AMRadio reflector, and all the rest available. Here's to
many more years of enjoyment for all.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ