[AMRadio] 810's

rbethman at comcast.net rbethman at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 20:24:21 EDT 2007

I can only toss into the fray that JB Weld has PERSONALLY been used on an R/C helicopter muffler successfully for about ten years - keeping the two parts - fore & aft, together.

That particular Helo burns methanol with 20% NitroMethane.

If THAT doesn't hold up to a plate cap, I don't know what will.

Bob - N0DGN
From: John Lawson <jpl15 at panix.com>