[AMRadio] Beads

WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 05:07:44 EDT 2007

Yea Pat at West Florida Components is a cool guy. I order from them
frequently also.

Rick was looking for ceramic or porcelain beads.

I would try a craft store. I know you can buy plastic beads about the
size you are looking for at the craft stores. Maybe they have the ones
you are asking about.

Ask the XYL or some other chick where the local craft stores are at.
They would know for sure...hi hi...

Mike
WE0H