[AMRadio] 810's - need welding!

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 10:46:04 EDT 2007

Yep!  Just run of the mill good 'ol J.B. Weld!

It's amazing what some things will do.  "WE" a group of one particular
'Brand/Model', were having trouble with the supplied muffler that was of
two piece construction.  These were going for about $40 to $50 each.
They kept coming apart after a few hours use on the joint.

I got a wild hair, and decided to try the Magic J.B. Weld Trick!  The
other guys in the group decided to wait and see.

The guys ended up buying either one or two more while they waited.
Myself, I'm *STILL* flying the *SAME* muffler!  I may or may not be
considered cheap, but I know a manufacturing flaw when I see one!

Bob - N0DGN