[AMRadio] Beads

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Aug 24 11:31:54 EDT 2007

Absolutely knew.  What is life without levity?

The jumpers are made of soft stranded wire running through the beads, using
them as insulation.  They go in the GE BT-20-A to adjust the coil taps on
the various coils.  They look cool, but I'm sure you could use any
appropriate sized wire. I am almost ready to attempt to load the old gal up
for the first time in many years.  If she doesn't loose her smoke we'll be
ready to make the conversion to 160 meters.

73,
Rick/K5IAR

you knew I was only kidding! LOL!

> As is the case so many times with my old brain, I
> had misplaced the coil jumper the beads were needed
> for.

Coil Jumper?  My old brain ain't comprehending...

Would you please elaborate?

> Ain't getting' old and forgetful fun!

On the Bright side, you make new friends, everyday!
Although, somehow they already know and care for you,
though.

;-)

--
73 = Best Regards,