[AMRadio] Re: 810's

WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 02:17:36 EDT 2007

On that thought, 3M Windo-Weld P/N 051135-08609 may be useful. Available
at AutoZone and other auto parts stores as well as some automotive body
shops. It is a very high durometer black colored urethane in a caulking
tube used for gluing in windshields in vehicles. Also used for filling
in motor mounts in Sport Compact cars. It's got a little give to it but
wicked strong when cured.

Mike
WE0H