[AMRadio] The Yaesu FT101E, Good Radio for AM ???

John razorback_fan1999 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 09:25:45 EDT 2007

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I
would like the opinion of this group if this radio
would be a good radio for AM. I heard that some were
used illegally for CB operation because of there AM
sound.  What are some of the opinions out there about
the Yaesu ft101E for AM operation for 80 and 40
meters? Does it need any adjustments or have to  be
modified to make it work or should I forget it...
Thanks

John  /  W5HG