Ron Lawrence kc4yoy kc4yoy at carolina.rr.com
Sun Aug 26 14:16:06 EDT 2007

> Gorgeous Raytheon RA-250 for sale in Penna.
> Ready to go on 160 amd 75m.
> $1200
> http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=11868.0

I remember hauling one of those out of the basement at
WSTP in Salisbury NC back in the mid 90's.
Up 2 flights of stairs and out a door.
If it had been 1/2" bigger in any direction it would
never have made it out. We had to take down part
of the ceiling because the diagonal  to lay it over was taller
than the ceiling height.
It's probably one of the reasons I have so much back trouble
now.
It sat is several different garages for about 10 years until
we had to give it away.
Hauling it in the bed of my little Nissan pickup just about
broke it's back...

73, Ron kc4yoy

http://radioheaven.homestead.com/AMstation.html