[AMRadio] Switch needed

DOXEMF at aol.com DOXEMF at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 10:18:39 EDT 2007

"Jim Wilhite"  writes:

>  It is the 6 position ceramic, shorting switch to
>short the tank coil for each band.

Jim,
I have a very large collection ?? of NOS and Mil pull
Centralab Steatite sections, assms, and parts.

 If you can give me a Centralab Pt # will look.

Recently replaced the function section in a Globe perfectly.
 Have to do the same with a tank section in an AF 68 someday.
 That is a thicker and heavier build of the type you probably need. Progressivly shorting type for tank coil tapdown.

Need shaft size and type, mounting centers, and index degree.

  BIll,
KB3DKS/1