[AMRadio] Raytheon Xmtr for sale

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:31:43 EDT 2007

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
> Summer tends to be less active due to storms, but winter is a beehive
> of activity up here. Regular activity from the notheast down the coast
> to Virginia and into the midwest, with the occasional 4 Land station.
> We hear Brian and the 5 Land gang too, Including Jim and Geoff, once
> the band quiets down in autumn.

I've recently done some work to my rig.  Using a separate power supply
for the final that'll deliver around 2500v to the plates of a pair of
250TH's when the Vari-Ac is cranked up...
be looking for a decent signal from W5OMR this fall, with some (so I've
been told) fairly decent audio.

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR