[AMRadio] Gaskets - washers

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Aug 27 14:25:37 EDT 2007

I wonder where I might locate some large (about 1 3/4" diameter) paper or
felt washers or gaskets?  I need several for a couple of antenna stand off
insulators.  The insulators are not exactly right for the opening and I need
a little filler between the two sections. Before you suggest I make my own,
please understand, I am not very handy with scissors, xacto knives, etc.
I'd gladly take a couple of stand off insulators if anyone has the correct
size.  If you think you might, please, let me know and I'll send pictures
and dimensions of exactly what I need.

Thanks and 73,
Rick/K5IAR