[AMRadio] Gaskets - washers

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 15:09:38 EDT 2007

Rick, if you find a source, please let us all know.

You could buy sheets of gasket material from an automotive supply house and
then draw both out and inner lines pencil lines to use as a guide in cutting
out the material.

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST