[AMRadio] WZ1M ?

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 09:26:01 EDT 2007

Todd, KA1KAQ wrote:
> On 8/28/07, Gary <xfrmrs at roadrunner.com> wrote:
>
>> My email address is xfrmrs at roadrunner.com
>>
>> Gary...WZ1M
>>

> And as a customer, I can tell you that Gary does excellent work.

Speaking for my friend, Perry/W5KGZ, he also likes Gary's work.  Perry
recently acquired a modulation transformer for a BC-610 and while it
works great, there's a little problem of 'talk-back' from the transformer.

Perry was making noises this morning about taking the transformer out
and pulling the end-bells off, and 'really cranking down' on the bolts
that hold the laminations together.
That and perhaps dip the thing in hot wax in order to get it to quiet
down somewhat.

Does anyone else have another other suggestions on how to silence a
modulation transformer?

--
73
-Geoff/W5OMR