Xfmr Talk Back Re: [AMRadio] WZ1M ?

RJ Mattson rjmattson at hvi.net
Tue Aug 28 10:46:54 EDT 2007

Pass this on to Perry:
He might be working with ham hearsay.
I found that the talk back from my BC-610 xmtr was coming from the current
overload relay resetable on the front panel.
Once I bypassed the current relay with an oil cap the so called mod xfmr
talk buzz stopped.
There was an hints/kinks article on this also.
Try the xfmr elsewhere or temporarily jump the relay before cranking on the
mod xfmr.
bob...w2ami  x  wn2ami  1962
<http://www.qrz.com/callsign/w2ami>