[AMRadio] Photos of Damaged Mod Iron

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Aug 28 12:35:30 EDT 2007

I sure hope Gary is able to pop the people who did this.
Fedex is getting almost as bad as UPS in package handling.
Hopefully they will pay for damages better.

I sent a transformer to Gary over a year ago.  It was a
small thing with 1150 V. CT. @ 150 ma. Probably weighted
about 5 lbs.  It came back to me packed like it weighed 25
lbs.  As a side, the transformer looked better than new.  It
performs as specified and I definitely recommend his work.

Jim/W5JO