[AMRadio] Photos of Damaged Mod Iron

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:19:47 EDT 2007

On 8/28/07, David Knepper <collinsradio at comcast.net> wrote:
> You call that packing!  No wonder it got damaged with all that inertia
> inside the box.  Shame on you for accusing the carrier.
>
> It should have gone inside a wooden crate.  Next time, if there is a next
> time ...

Careful Dave...  That's getting close to flaming a member of our group
without any real evidence.

I've had my share of items destroyed by UPS in particular.  There is
absolutely no need for this sort of handling.

I have actually witnessed UPS terminal workers getting so "pissed"
that a box was so heavy, they will see how far they can toss it.  I
figure that in this day in time, Fed-Ex is likely learning some bad
habits from UPS.

Use DHL guys.  Right now it's the only way to ship this stuff.

Brian / wa5am

PS: And by the way, I would ask that no one uses a signature line on
this list that suggests donations, etc.  An occasional "pitch" is
okay, but not with every email sent to this list.