[AMRadio] Yes, well

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:42:06 EDT 2007

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but my remarks made in haste
or venue. Seeing Brian's post made me realize I wasn't any smarter for
responding in the manner I did.

My apologies to the list. Getting a nice piece of iron or anything
else smashed, and seeing that it really was packed properly is enough
to ruin any AMer's day. The packaging looks bad because it had the
hell beat out of it. Double-walled cardboard compressed almost as thin
as paper. The box wasn't badly packed, it was poorly handled. Guess I
wasn't clear about that.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ