[AMRadio] HV Transformer

Bruce Greenleaf gemstone at sover.net
Tue Aug 28 16:07:08 EDT 2007

If you can use a Toroidal transformer....
Try http://www.toroid-transformer.com/

They do that stuff.....

I use the low voltage ones for class-e....
But know of several guys who have had them wound to spec....
IE:   800-0-800v   and 12v windings..... with 120 or 240 primaries.....

The guy buys the cores with only the primaries wound.... and then he winds
the secondaries.....

Might be worth a try....

bruce
kf1z