[AMRadio] UPS topper

charles L. mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 16:41:10 EDT 2007

Well, horror stories abound with UPS and FedEx for
sure.  My favorite is my buddies foreign rig he had
sent off for repair.  When it was returned to him,
left on his front porch, the box was somwhat flat with
a set of dual wheel tire tracks across it.  UPS did
eventually pay to replace the rig, but he had to prove
he didn't drive over it.  Besides the fact he is
handicapped, he also didn't own a vehicle with dual
wheels.

But my favorite is a delivery the UPS made to my house
a couple months ago.  It was not a fragile package at
all. Still, I thought the fact that he drove into my
circle drive way, slowed slightly, then threw it out
the door onto my porch and then accelerated was a bit
much.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC