[AMRadio] WZ1M ?

Gary xfrmrs at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 28 20:12:38 EDT 2007

Hi Bob and the rest of the AMers.
    Rewind transformers is a big satisfaction for me. I enjoy doing
something I like. I have one more year before I retire and am trying to
build a little nest egg business after the retirement. The only problem is
customers at this time have a longer waiting period than normally would be
for a rewind. My regular summer job takes up about 60 to 70 hours a week and
this doesn't leave much time for weekend rewinding. There are a lot of
mornings I get up at 2:30AM, work in the shop till 5:00AM, go to work and
get home anywhere from 5:00PM to 8:00PM. 99% of my customers are aware of
this and have no problem with it. Just bare with me for another 11 months
and turn around time will be greatly reduced.
Best regards,
Gary...WZ1M